Chief Creative Officer, Select World, USA
Hans Dorsinville was appointed Chief Creative Officer of Select World in 2017. Based in New York, Dorsinville leads the creative division for North America, building on Select World’s 25 year foundation as a global beauty, fragrance and fashion agency. Through a complete creative refresh, Hans is reenergizing and positioning Select World as an all-encompassing agency that can make any brand relevant and meaningful in today’s diverse culture.
Previously, Hans was at Laird + Partners, where he had served as executive VP and senior group creative director since the agency’s inception in 2002. Dorsinville has been instrumental in creating bold and transformative work for numerous luxury and mass consumer brands in fashion and beauty, such as Donna Karan/DKNY, Bottega Veneta, Ermenegildo Zegna, Estee Lauder, Coty, Tommy Hilfiger and Lane Bryant.
His breakthrough work and message of body-positivity for Lane Bryant ignited a movement to not only accept plus-size women but to celebrate them. The highly engaging campaigns, from #ImNoAngel to #ThisBodyIsMadeToShine, led to him being named as one of ADWEEK’s creative 100 and put him on the list of the magazine’s 18 Top Creative Leaders Whose Ads Are Breaking Through Into Culture.
Hans launched his career in 1993 as a Junior Designer at Donna Karan’s in-house creative agency, subsequently becoming Vice President of Advertising. It was during this time that he developed skills for 360 communication strategies.
He studied communication design at Parsons School of Design from 1990-1993 with a year abroad in Paris.
· 2017 Glass Lion, Finalist, Change for LANE BRYANT #ThisBody
· 2017 Cannes Lion Awards, Shortlisted, Glass Lion #ThisBody LANE BRYANT
· 2016 Effie Awards, Bronze Effie, fashion #ImNoAngel LANE BRYANT
· 2016 Clio Fashion & Beauty Award, integrated campaign changing perspectives LANE BRYANT
· 2015 Clio Image Award, SS16 campaign DKNY
· 2014 Clio Image Awards, video/film, prestige category, F/W13 DIANE VON FURSTENBERG